We manufacture charcoal briquettes form agricultural residue mostly coconut shell, that burn longer, do not spark, there is no odour and no smoke.
ArSta eco Biochar briquettes comes in three shapes-Pillow, Oval and Hexagonal. Pillow and Oval Shaped briquettes are roll formed and the Hexagonal briquettes are extruded. The process of manufacturing briquettes is as follows.
- Collection of agricultural residue feedstock.
- Segregating and grading
- Mixing with Binder and forming
Our Biochar briquettes comes in the following two specifications.
Our charcoal briquettes stand out from the competition because of the following reasons.
- Feed-stock is all agricultural farm residue and is renewable and sustainable
- Our carbonization process using our proprietary reactor is environmentally clean with no greenhouse gas emissions. The entire process is carbon negative.
- The quality of the carbonized biomass is of very high grade with fixed carbon in excess of 72% and very low ash.
- We use a natural starch binder and there are no chemical additives
- We have a two stage drying process which ensure a bone dry product.
ArSta eco Grade A briquette
Feedstock : 100% coconut shell Biochar
Fized carbon :> 70%
Ash: < 5%
Moisture :< 9%
We supply the above grade of briquettes in all the three shapes – Pillow, oval and Hexagonal. The Price of our briquettes depends on the shape and the grade
ArSta Eco Grade B briquette
Feedstock: Agri Residue Biochar
Fixed Carbon: > 65%
Ash: < 10%